He also did microscope work with the older two and he made a mini book on personification. He dictated to me what it means and then personified his favorite lego star wars ship. Such a BOY!
- Monday- build a city/community helpers, minit book on street signs
- Tuesday- complete minit book, personification/list about Katy
- Wednesday- Caldecott medal (with R7), detail/personified objects
- Thursday- counting by 5s practice/book (horsepower)
- Friday- weather book
We’ll be keeping track of the weather all week. We just updated our weather calendar and we’ll keep it up to date. We’ll also plant another snow gauge outside. Snow crafts are in order and I’m sure you will get to see some of the finished products.
- Monday- Vermont, education at home
- Tuesday- biographies, introduction to persistence, common sayings, some vocabulary
- Wednesday- Caldecott Medal, woodcut art project (with model magic)
- Thursday- snow gauge, counting by 6s
- Friday- crystals, microscope activity, weather book
Throughout the week, she will be studying the weather and doing snow crafts.