- Monday- read chapter 1, timeline update/story time frame 1936, LA- dialogue punctuation
- Tuesday- eardrum/ear anatomy, Aluminum and alloys
- Wednesday- LA- numerical prefixes, read chapter 2, Kitty Hawk and the Wright Brothers, intro to England
- Thursday- King Edward VIII- decision to leave the throne, how do airplanes fly
- Friday- book covers (design one to go with his book- yes we are still working on those!)
I haven’t sat down to really plan out the whole book yet so this week we’ll be doing the first two chapters. Next we’ll probably do three. I mainly need to determine how long E9 will spend on this book. Stay tune for more details and notebook updates. His timeline especially needs some attention.