This post contains an affiliate link. Thanks for your support!
Time for another treasure hunt version of the Geography Quest– this week’s quest will take us on a continental journey. Here we go!
Continental Treasure Hunt Clues
- Begin on the continent with the world’s longest river. Can you name the river & the name of the country?
- Next stop is the continent with the world’s largest single rock. Hint: this continent also has the world’s largest coral reef. What is the name of the rock? (It’s had two.)
- This continent has the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere. Name the mountain and where it is located.
- Next name the continent with the world’s deepest fresh water lake. Can you name the lake? How deep is it?
- The next clue is the continent with fierce wind patterns called katabatic winds– with wind speeds up to 200mph.
- Find the continent which includes the world’s largest island. Hint: This continent is also home to the world’s largest fresh water lake. What is the name of the island and the lake?
- Our final destination- the continent with the city set on seven hills. Can you name the city?
This continent is also home to an island nation which will be the starting place for next week’s Geography Quest. Name our starting point.
Black Friday Sale at Bright Ideas Press
What would the day after Thanksgiving be without good sales on products you’ve been waiting to buy? If you’ve been waiting for WonderMaps to go on sale, now is the time! The sale begins at 12:01 EST on Black Friday and ends at 11:59pm EST on Cyber Monday. The sale is on everything but bundles at BIP. Pretty exciting, right?
Enjoy the treasure hunt edition and stay tuned for a Thanksgiving themed Quest for next week!by