This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Happy Thanksgiving! Last week’s Geography Quest was a treasure hunt which landed us in the country of England after a worldwide continent hop. This week, we are off to trace the voyage of the Pilgrim’s from their origin in England to the colony of Plymouth in the New World.
Mapping the Route of the Pilgrims to the New World
- Name the starting point for the Pilgrims who chose to leave their home for a new land.
- Trace their journey to the first stop they made. Where did the Pilgrims first set up a community outside of England?
- Map the next stop. They went back to England before going to the New World.
- Identify the journey to North America. Where did they make landfall?
- Place the Pilgrims’ landing spot on the map.
Bright Ideas Press Black Friday Sale
Just a reminder that Bright Ideas Press is having a sale after Thanksgiving. Take advantage of 20% off of WonderMaps. It’s the only map software you’ll ever need!by