Each week a group of bloggers hosts Finishing Strong. We’re committed to supporting homeschoolers in their efforts to teach middle school and high school at home.
Finishing Strong Co-Hosts
- Eva at Eva Varga – Eva is a fellow science educator who blogs about science, traveling, heritage, and she has all sorts of wonderful lessons to share with us.
- Heidi at Starts at Eight– Heidi has a focus on high school these days and is good at sharing resources of all kinds. She’s also a fellow NY blogger!
- Susan and Megan at Education Possible– These ladies host a blog all about homeschooling middle school and they’ve recently added high school to their ranks.
- Heather at Blog, She Wrote– That’s me! Embracing the independent and authentic nature of homeschooling.
Purpose of Finishing Strong
Finishing Strong is all about being in community with other families tackling middle and high school homeschooling!
- Come and see the posts shared weekly.
- Share your posts
- Watch for the occasional giveaway- new this year
We are excited to join with you in homeschooling older kids. Each host will be creating her own post this year from our favorites of the week before. You don’t want to miss these.
Finishing Strong Link Up
If you are a homeschool blogger blogging about middle and high school, please stop in and share what you are doing by participating in our weekly link up.