I am available to speak to your homeschool group or MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group upon request.
My speaking experience includes:
- local MOPS groups- in the central NY area over the last 10 years
- LEAH (Loving Education at Home) Upstate Convention in Rochester, NY – three sessions over the last two years
- local LEAH chapters- at monthly meetings
- MOPS International Convention- large venue
My areas of expertise:
- Spending time with preschoolers
- Pouring into your children’s passions
- Teaching science in homeschool
- Teaching science as observation
- Building a reading culture in your home
- Relaxed homeschooling
- Adventure Boxes
- Unit Studies
Please contact me if you are interested in my speaking schedule. Fees available upon request.