Fairy Garden Workshop
Have you ever wondered how to take the world of your child’s imagination and turn it into a real life STEAM project?
Bring the Make & Take experience to your door.
Engage in a workshop atmosphere right in your home.
The Fairy Garden Workshop is for you if:
- you’ve ever put off fun activities because you aren’t prepared
- you have always wanted to try Fairy Gardening but haven’t gotten around to it
- you want to be a “yes mom” when it comes to creative activities with your kids
Build magical worlds in a small container garden.
The Fairy Garden Workshop includes 8 lessons on:
- The world of Fairy Gardens
- Types of containers to use
- Ideas on themes for your garden
- How to collect furnishings and findings
- Best plants to use in a Fairy Garden
- Planting & Caring for your Fairy Garden
- Assembling your Fairy Garden
- Resources for Fairy Garden planning
Get your bonus eBook- Planning the Perfect Fairy Garden.
Plan your Fairy Garden using the bonus eBook with these helpful pages:
- planning your garden
- compatible plants chart
- plant shopping checklist
- plant care sheet
- resource list
I remember I used to half believe and wholly play with fairies when I was a child. What heaven can be more real than to retain the spirit-world of childhood, tempered and balanced by knowledge and common-sense.
Fairy garden workshop
Horticulture & Design Enchantment
$37.00 regular price
- 8 workshop lessons
- video instruction
- horticulture and plant science
- elements of a good design
- Bonus eBook: Planning the Perfect Fairy Garden
Disclaimer: While we can promise you a beautiful fairy habitat when you complete our workshop, we cannot guarantee the presence of fairies in your finished garden!
©2019 Heather Woodie | Home