This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
For those of you excited about the Top Ten Toys for Open Ended Play post from the spring, I’m pleased to announce that the Teaching Cash Register is on sale for half off today at Amazon. The price today only is $27.49. What a fabulous deal!
How to Use a Teaching Cash Register for Open Ended Play
- play games that are in built in to the cash register
- learn how to run a till
- big sized money and realistic coins lets you count money in pretend play
- pretend all kinds of consumer situations
- “scan” items and listen for the value
- weigh the items you’ll buy
- use the coin counter to identify coins
We’ve had this cash register for about 10 years and four kids and it still has prime real estate in our learning area. Such a great addition to your open ended play collection!