Join us as a Founding Member of the Homeschooling High School by Design Membership.
What you get:
Enrollment in 3 courses:
- Homeschooling High School by Design– learn how to plan a custom high school experience for your teen
- Homeschooling for College by Design– includes a professional transcript builder
- Dream Big & Take Action: Goal Conquering for Teens– get your teen exploring his interests and learn how to mentor them
- Bonus Course Topics for Membership Students– topics range from grading and grading policy to book lists in high school to benchmarking high school work requirements
Membership Coaching Calls & Community:
- 3-4 live, small group coaching calls per month– regularly scheduled video calls (two with a larger membership group on the course material and 1-2 just for you as a mom of a chronically ill teens)
- Monthly teaching – on a topic related to homeschooling high school
- Monthly support– for you as a mom working with a teen who has a life altering condition that prevents them from engaging in the typical activity level of other teens
- Q & A Time– on each live call
- Private Facebook community– to ask questions and have discussions, a safe place to share your struggles and wins while working with your sick teens
- Guidance through the high school courses– I’ll take you through the courses and you can get feedback as we go.
- Walk through an academic cycle– and get your questions answered on when to do what with your teens all year long
- Help with transcripts– using the professional transcript builder included with the course
- Help with college applications– and the homeschool mom section of The Common App- ask for help when you get stuck!
The combo price of the courses is $185 with $10 for the first month’s membership. The other two courses are bonus add ons.
Each month after, Founding Membership is $1o a month to stay enrolled in membership.
Helping families to homeschool high school with peace & confidence is why I love my work!
Let me help you starting today!