This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
I love reading aloud.
Secretly, I’ve always thought it would be fun to be a voice actor. The kind that people recognize when they voice a character.
Forget the stage. The voice is the thing!
At the urging of friends and readers, I have taken the plunge.
Welcome to Blog, She Spoke!
Homeschool Podcasts for Independent & Authentic Learning.
Our first episode is These 10 Things Make a Great Homeschool Day. Based on a popular blog post, this podcast highlights my favorite moments in any homeschool day.
How many of mine make your list?
Links & Resources from Today’s Podcast
- 10 Things that Make a Great Homeschool Day
- Make the Most of Your Read Aloud Time
- Earning Credits with a Project Based High School
- 100 Family Games for Kids of All Ages
- Adventures with Games
- Entomology the Science of Insects
- Using Writing Conference to Coach Writing
- Fostering Collaboration with Morning Meeting Time
- Nature Journal Calendars
- Learning Geography with Atlases
- Scheduling Time for Creative Pursuits
Click the play button to hear the podcast or download for listening later: