Welcome to the Best Pinterest Boards for Homeschool Sewing & Handicrafts! Need some projects to keep you busy the rest of this summer? Looking to start a new skill? Want to learn to play with yarn? Or sew a quilt? Here are 10 of my favorite Pinterest boards for project ideas & tutorials.
Favorite Pinterest Boards for Sewing
- Sewing Camp – A board full of ideas for use in our group sewing times. These could be easier projects or something I know would interest an adolescent or teen girl.
- Sewing Fun – This is where I pin all the projects that look fun for me or my daughter, but sometimes require more knowledge to finish. If Rebecca is looking for something new to try, she checks here.
- Sewing Skills – Tutorials on getting better at basic sewing conventions
- Sewing for Kids – This little board has hand sewing and machine sewing simple projects for children.
- Create: Sewing – There are some cute projects here!
- Quilting – I love to dream in quilts and Pinterest is loaded with project ideas for sorts of quilters.
- Owls– All things owls. Many handicrafts & sewing projects!
Favorite Pinterest Boards for Yarn Crafts
- Yarn Fun – So many yarn projects for crochet & knitting. My daughter loves to browse through and pick out projects.
- To Knit – all knitting all the time!
- Craftiness – Lots of ideas on crafts and handwork for kids. Some sewing and some not.
- Snowmen– This is my bonus board for you today. I love snowmen! You’ll find all kinds of snowman projects from sewing to quilting to wooden and any other materials.
Follow these Pinterest Boards so you can join in the sewing & handicraft fun. Get projects and ideas for your homeschool handwork.
You might also be interested in My Top 5 Pinterest Picks for Homeschooling Teens! If you are homeschooling high school, be sure to check out this post and take advantage of all the encouragement on those boards too!