How to Homeschool High School Your Way
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!
Homeschooling High School is a big deal.
It requires vision.
From both you and your teen.
Many parents I talk to express worry.
Will we do it right?
Will we do enough?
Will my high schooler succeed
if we don’t follow all the conventions?
Homeschooling High School Your Way approaches these questions.
Do you feel ready to take on homeschooling high school?
I’m here to help!
Homeschooling High School the Way You’ve Always Envisioned
The most important message for homeschooling high school is
you can create the high school you and your teen want at home.
You can meet high school benchmarks for college in unique ways.
- Customize a high school program for your teen.
- Develop interests and talents during the high school years.
- Approach typical subjects in atypical ways.
- Schedule course work in a way well suited to your high schooler.
We have successfully homeschooled two teens to graduation
and into programs of their choice
based on interests and talents that they refined
during high school
in unique ways.
You can too!
Homeschooling High School for YOUR Student
Work with your teen where they are
and coach them to success using a custom high school program
You can teach and mentor teens who are:
Leave doors open
and complete college prep
the way your student requires.
Help your student to thrive with the opportunities you provide.
Try out the Transcript Worksheet
One of the biggest mistakes parents make,
is waiting too long to make the transcript.
The key is keeping track along the way,
even if your student takes some turns (which is ok!).
Subscribe below, if you’d like to try out the Transcript Worksheet
and receive an introductory lesson from Homeschooling High School by Design
on record keeping in high school.
Discount to Homeschooling High School by Design
Who doesn’t love a good sale?
Especially at this time of the year!
The course Homeschooling High School by Design is on sale from now through Cyber Monday.
Enroll in the course for $20 off the regular price until December 1, 2018.
That’s 16 lessons with planning forms to help you plan as you take the course.
Lessons inside Homeschooling High School by Design
are formatted with:
- Lesson Goals– at the start of every lesson module so you know exactly what is on tap for that session and it’s materials
- Instructional Materials– with video and/or text to teach you the lesson
- Additional Reading on the Topic– either from me or other related professional sources
- Homework– an assignment to complete the exercise and apply it to your homeschool
- Planning Forms & Note Pages– if they are applicable to the lesson to help you complete the lesson assignment and build a framework to get started or retool your high school program
Prepare to start the New Year with new plans
whether you are already homeschooling high school or
you anticipate starting soon.
Homeschooling High School by Design is written to equip you as a homeschooling high school parent.
More Homeschooling High School Posts
- How to Homeschool High School Like a Rockstar– the homeschooling high school page at Blog, She Wrote. You’ll find links to all the high school content here on this page.
- Scheduling Time for Creative Pursuits– As parents, we can often mistake time for creativity as the icing on the cake for our students and not a fundamental part or our student’s day. Let this post challenge you to approach creativity differently.
- Choosing High School Curriculum– Criteria for choosing the right curriculum for your teen and a list of our favorites.
- Earning Credits with a Project Based High School– An introduction to how we build and record classes that are outside the norm for high school.
Each of these topics is approached more in depth and with tools to help you apply what you’ve learned inside the courses Homeschooling High School by Design and Homeschooling for College by Design.